Are you Ready to take the GoAbroad Foundation Pledge?
Individuals who choose to take the pledge commit to consistently supporting the GoAbroad Foundation throughout the year, to help us fund a variety of projects.
Each month the GoAbroad Foundation selects one of our Current Projects or a new NGO partner to contribute all pledges too, from Educational Scholarships to Clean Water Initiatives to Relief Operations to Home Construction Projects and Supplemental Nutrition Programs.
By taking the pledge, individuals commit to making a reoccurring monthly donation to the GoAbroad Foundation, and we commit to providing each pledger with an update about what project their pledge has helped fund.
Pledgers can select the amount they’d like to pledge each month, from $1 dollar to $50 dollars, every single dollar helps us fund our projects and support communities around the world.
Take the GoAbroad Foundation Pledge now!
Here are the Projects we plan to support with this year’s Pledges:
- January – Build a Home for Typhoon Survivors in the Philippines
- February – Support the Development of a School Library in Uganda
- March – Help Expand a Home for Girls in India
- April – Peru Flooding Relief
- May – STEM Camp for Girls in Uganda
- June – Rainwater System Expansion in Tanzania with Ohana Amani – stay tuned for details!
Contact our Director, Elsa Thomasma (firstname.lastname@example.org), to learn more about the GoAbroad Foundation Pledge.