Are you Ready to take the GoAbroad Foundation Pledge?
Support a different project, in a different community, every month! You commit to a monthly donation of ANY amount, and we commit to choosing an incredible project EVERY month. Follow the steps below to get started!
Each month the GoAbroad Foundation hand picks a new project run by a reputable nonprofit somewhere in the world to contribute all pledges too. From Educational Scholarships to Clean Water Initiatives to Relief Operations to Home Construction Projects and Supplemental Nutrition Programs, every pledge makes an impact!
Select any amount you’d like to donate* monthly, from $1 dollar to $50 dollars, because every single dollar helps us fund meaningful projects and support communities in need around the world.
Take the GoAbroad Foundation Pledge now!
Want to choose your own amount? Click here.
Here are the Projects we plan to support with this year’s Pledges:
- January – Elephant Nature Park in Thailand
- February – The Mercy Project in Uganda
- March – Tibetan Ability Center & Cafe
- April – Hot Lunch Feeding Program in Uganda
- May – Na’atik Language & Culture Institute Librarian Fundraiser
- June – Guatemala Volcano Relief – TBA
- July – African Education Programme – TBA
- August – Mathare Brilliant Academy
2017 Pledge Beneficiaries
- January – Build a Home in the Philippines with VFV
- February – Support the Development of a School Library in Uganda
- March – Help Expand a Home for Girls in India
- April – Peru Flooding Relief by All Hands Volunteers
- May – STEM Camp for Girls with Pangea Educational Development
- June – Rainwater System Expansion in Tanzania with Ohana Amani
- July – Reaching Hand’s School@Home
- August – ArteSana Foundation – Women’s Group
- September – The Small World
- October – Supplemental Feeding Program in the Philippines
- November & December – Hope Home Sensory Room
Have Questions? Contact us to learn more.