Apply to Become a Beneficiary Organization
The GoAbroad Foundation maintains a strict vetting process for all Beneficiary Organizations to ensure our donors and Sponsoring Partners fund legitimate projects fulfilling real needs. Therefore, along with the requirements outlined below, all Beneficiary Organizations must renew their partnership annually by providing a series of reports based on the projects they’ve received funding for. If you think your organization can fulfill the requirements below, then get your application started today!
Beneficiary Organization Requirements
- Registered and/or Licensed as a Nonprofit Organization in the Country of Operation (i.e. In the U.S., 501(c)3 status required)
- Submission of Annual Financial Report for Previous Calendar Year
- Proof of Limited Funding for Current or Planned Projects
- Working Website that is Updated Frequently with New Content & Photos/Videos
- Active Social Media Accounts with a Minimum Number of Posts per Month (Facebook at minimum)
- Timely Responses to Email Communication
- Video Interview and/or In Person Meeting with the GoAbroad Foundation Team
- Willing to Submit a Letter of Recommendation from a Current or Previous International Partner
Ready to Apply?
We’re eager to expand our network of Beneficiary Organizations so we can spread our reach across the globe and support even more meaningful projects. If you think your organization could be the perfect fit, click on the button below to begin your application.